Fat Loss Workout
Are you ready for shocking news about your fat loss workout? Well, here's the truth. You do NOT need to do slow, boring cardio to burn fat. In fact, cardio is probably a big waste of your time!
Instead, your fat loss workout should be short, fun, and effective. In fact, you can stop going to the gym 6 days per week for 90 minutes at a time and instead start working out only 3 times per week for 45 minutes (or less) per session. Here's how.
1) Cut out the cardio. Cardio machines lie and you aren't really burning as many calories as the calorie counter says. Plus, research shows that even hundreds of hours of cardio per year barely make a dent in your belly fat. It's just so darn ineffective, I can't let you do it anymore!
2) Replace the cardio with 20 minutes of interval training done at the end of your fat loss workout. Interval training has beat slow cardio workouts in a head to head study for burning belly fat. Plus, that study tested only 20 minutes of interval training compared to 40 minutes of slow cardio, so you can cut your workout time in half!
Try one of the most effective Turbulence Training workouts for FREE!
Enter your name and email to receive your FREE Report.
Your email will NOT be sold or rented. Turbulence Training is a Spam-Free website.
3) Start your workout with 3-5 minutes of general bodyweight exercises to prepare your body for your workout. Forget about the 10 minutes of walking on a treadmill to warm-up since that does nothing to prepare you for fat burning. There are dozens of bodyweight examples in the Turbulence Training for fat loss program.
4) After the bodyweight warm-up but before the interval training, you'll do 10-20 minutes of superset strength training or bodyweight circuits to sculpt your muscles and add more calorie burning to your fat loss workout. You won't get big and bulky doing this, but if you want to gain muscle, we'll add more supersets to the program and cut back on the interval training.
5) You'll do all of this in only 45 minutes, three times per week. On your off days, do something fun rather than more cardio that you hate. Pick some workouts or activities that keep you active and off the couch for at least 30 minutes.
Yoga, sports, walking the dog, playing with your kids, it's all good! You don't need to go into a gym, but you can if you want. Just don't get hung up on the ìmore cardio is neededî mentality! That will only stress you out and slow down your fat loss.
So a sample workout would go like this. Start your warm-up with prisoner squats, easy pushups, and stickups. Then do a superset of split squats and advanced pushups (for your fitness level). Follow that with a superset of dumbbell rows and stability ball leg curls. Finish with 20 minutes of interval training. That's it for a fast fat loss workout!
For interval training, you can use cardio machines, exercise outside, walk hills, use medicine ball exercises, run in place, or try some of my bodyweight cardio workouts from the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss program. You don't need to do long cardio in a fat loss workout to get results!
|WOMEN: Click here to discover the truth about cardio for fat loss, and why the two components of short, burst exercise workouts have been scientifically proven to better for fat loss and losing your belly fat.
MEN: Click here to uncover the secrets of short workout you can do to build muscle and burn fat at the same time, all while getting in and out of the gym in under 45 minutes only 3 times per week, so that you can get on to more important things in your life.
Fat Loss - How to Lose Belly Fat? | Lose Abdominal Fat | Fat Loss Nutrition | How to Lose Stomach Fat? | Weight Training Fat Loss | Bodybuilder Fat Loss | Fat Loss Mistakes | 3 Secrets to Lose Stomach | Core Workouts for Fat Loss | How to Lose Lower Ab Fat? | Body Fat Loss | Bodybuilding Fat Loss | The Best Fat Loss Workout | Lose Thigh Fat | Exercise Lose Fat | Fat Loss Diet | Natural Fat Loss | Lose The Fat | Lose Belly Fat | Fat Loss | Lose Body Fat Fast | Lose Stomach Fat | Fat Loss Cardio | Fat Loss Workout | Lose Fat Chest | Loose Stomach Fat | How to Lose Belly Fat? | Fat Loss Exercises | Fat Loss Programs | How to Lose Body Fat? | How to Lose Fat? | Fat Loss Exercise | Fat Loss Tips | Fat Loss Workout Routines | Healthy Fat Loss | Lose Fat Build Muscle | Fat Weight Diet | Loose Fat | Lose Fat | Lose Weight Fat | Lose Fat Diet | Lose Fat Quick | Fat Loss Muscle | Fat Loss Program | Lose Fat Quickly | Belly Fat | How to Get Rid of Belly Fat? | Lose Belly Fat Fast | Best Way to Lose Belly Fat | Fat Stomach | Lose Belly Fat Women | Fitness Circuit Training | Lose Belly Fat Diet | Stomach Fat Loss | Belly Fat Loss | Fat Reduction | Fitness Workouts | Cardio Workout Program | Cardio Workouts | Strength Training | Workout Routine | Strength Training for Women | Fitness Training | Reducing Belly Fat | Losing Fat