If you're ready for advanced strength training and conditioning secrets, then sit back and listen to this killer call (that also includes some jokes between me and Jay) where you'll get the real deal on training from a guy who has spent 15 years training men and women for advanced results.
In this call, Ferruggia tells you:
- whether you should train 3 days or 4 days per week
- the best way to warm-up for hardcore training
- how he trains the female clients in his gym
- the workout "experiments" he's done on his lab rats
- his favorite diet for fat loss
And much, much more.
For Jay's latest, most advanced workout that will improve your strength, muscle, power and conditioning, visit his latest website here:
Jay is my #1 go-to guy in the fitness industry. I know you'll enjoy this interview as much as I did.
To your success,
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
Author, Turbulence Training