90 Day Fat Loss Plan
By: Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
In only 90 days, I've had clients lose well over 21 pounds simply by following a simple nutrition program and using my short, burst workout programs. If you're interested in copying that success, and embarking on a 90 day fat loss plan, then just follow these simple tips and you'll lose inches with each passing week in 2008.
First, you need to tackle your nutrition. Without a doubt, what you eat has the greatest impact on your fat loss success. In as little as 10 seconds, you can overeat hundreds of calories and wipe out the benefits of even the greatest workout. So stick to these 3 rules at all times.
1) Don't eat any foods with added sugar or that come in a bag or a box. This will help you avoid high-calorie processed carbohydrates.
Its not so much that carbohydrates are evil, its just that you want to avoid sugar and processed carbohydrates.
Focus on eating foods that contain fiber along with carbohydrates, such as apples and other fruits, oatmeal and other fiber-rich grains, and all different types of vegetables.
2) Avoid all liquid calories. This tip alone can result in almost overnight fat loss, and often adds up to over 10 pounds of weight loss.
So no more sodas, juices, energy drinks, Frappacinos, or other calorie-added beverages. Avoid mixed drinks because this can double your calorie intake.
3) Fill up on fiber rich foods at every meal. From oatmeal in the morning, to almonds between meals, and fruits and vegetables at lunch and dinner, you'll control your appetite by increasing your fiber intake.
Eat foods that go straight from the garden to your plate. You can also eat nuts, another great whole, natural food that gets a bad rap. Eat 1 ounce of almonds, walnuts or pecans everyday to help curb your appetite. Each half an ounce in the morning and half an ounce in the afternoon for snacks.
While nutrition is the key to fat loss, you can't maximize your fat burning without doing some type of exercise. The most important factor here is consistency, so choose something you like. When you are ready for advanced workouts, take these tips into account.
1) Do three 20-minute total body strength training workouts per week. Have a trainer show you how to do squats, pushups, rowing exercises, and other multi-muscle exercises that allow you to train lots of muscle groups in a short amount of time.
For more exercises, take a look at the Turbulence Training workouts. You will learn how to do supersets and get the workouts done fast!
2) Do three 20-minute interval sessions per week immediately after strength training to complete a 45 minute workout. By alternating between hard exercise and easy exercise, you demand more from your muscles during the workout, and that burns more calories after the workout.
3) Stay active with fun, relaxing activities on your four "non-workout" days. Have fun with your kids, do yoga, walk the dog, or play sports.
You don't need to be in the gym everyday to get results. Make this plan your new lifestyle and you'll be over 10 pounds lighter in 90 days.
Author, Turbulence Training - The Fastest Fat Burning Workout Routines
About the Author
Craig Ballantyne is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and writes for Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Maximum Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, and Oxygen magazines. His trademarked Turbulence Training fat loss workouts have been featured multiple times in Men’s Fitness and Maximum Fitness magazines, and have helped thousands of men and women around the world lose fat, gain muscle, and get lean in less than 45 minutes three times per week. For more information on the Turbulence Training workouts that will help you burn fat without long, slow cardio sessions or fancy equipment, visit www.TurbulenceTraining.com
Download Your Exclusive
The Dark Side of Cardio... And Other Over-rated Exercise Methods.
Simply enter your name and email address below and I will immediately send you a FREE copy of my controversial report about the most common exercis myths that are sabotaging your fat loss efforts. You will also receive a FREE subscription to my weekly Turbulence Training email newsletter containing free tips to maximize your metabolism, gain muscle and achieve success with your workouts. All these gifts are yours free as a thank you for visiting my website
Boost Your Fat Burning Program Immediately with the Research-Proven, Time-Tested Turbulence Training Workouts
You can download the program within minutes and get started today with a better way to workout for fat loss. No more slow boring cardio, no more long trips to the gym. Check out the this jam-packed, downloadable Turbulence Training package:
- A 76-page e-book crammed with beginner through advanced workouts, giving you up to 26 weeks worth of fat-blasting workouts - VALUE of over $397
- An exclusive one hour MP3 audio going over every detail of the Turbulence Training workouts and fat loss philosophy - VALUE $165
When I write montly workouts for clients, each 4-week program costs $100. But in the Turbulence Training E-book, you get access to four Advanced Fat Loss Workouts, and three introductory workouts that progress you from Beginner to Advanced. That 26 week package would easily be worth more than $397 if you were a private client of mine.
Plus, if you trained with me one-on-one, you would have to schedule your appointment 3-months in advance (my training schedule is booked solid~) at $150 per session. And if you had questions about Turbulence Training (like the ones I answer in the one hour MP3 audio program), an hour phone consultation would cost you $165. But instead, you get this in-depth audio interrogation for FREE as part of the Turbulence Training package.
- Total Value of the Package is over $550. But you'll pay only $39.95.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S EVEN MORE!
1) Turbulence Training Fat Loss Nutrition Guidelines, by Dr. Chris Mohr, Ph.D.
(Retail Value = $24.99)
You need to eat right to lose fat, and this nutrition guideline shows men and women exactly which foods to choose, how often to eat, how much protein to get, and a shocking list of foods you MUST avoid to lose fat and improve your health. Dr. Chris Mohr, Ph.D., R.D., is one of the most respected Registered Dieticians in America, appearing on the Montel Williams Show, writing for Men's Health, Weight Watchers, and Prevention magazines.
2) Turbulence Training DB-BW Fustion Fat Loss 8-Week Program
(Retail Value = $24.99)
By combining a dumbbell exercise and a bodyweight exercise, you'll be able to do these Turbulence Training workouts even faster than ever before. Just wait till you try these workouts. You'll be blown away by the effectiveness of the dumbbell-bodyweight superset combinations. So fast, so simple, yet so efficient at burning fat.
3) Turbulence Training for Women 4-Week Program
(Retail Value = $29.99)
With both beginner and advanced versions, this program serves as a great add-on to the regular Turbulence Training program that hundreds of women have already used to lose fat and sculpt their bodies. All of these workouts can be done at home with a bench, a ball, dumbbells, and your own bodyweight.
4) Turbulence Training for Muscle 8-Week Program
(Retail Value = $24.99)
Burn fat, then build the muscle. Don't get caught without having a beach body. Once you lose all the fat you need, switch to this advanced muscle-building program to get the biceps, chest, and calves that will give you a "stand-out in the crowd" physique.
5) Turbulence Training Original 4-Week Bodyweight Program
(Retail Value = $19.99)
Sculpt your body without the need for any fancy equipment or even a set of dumbbells. This 4-week program contains beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels so that no matter what your fitness level, you can get a complete Turbulence Training work anytime, anyplace. Take this one when you travel for work or holidays, and you won't come home with any extra "baggage".
6) Turbulence Training 30-Days to Advanced Fat Loss Program
(Retail Value = $19.99)
Just what the title says. I designed this program for a personal trainer that I was training (Yep, I'm considered a trainer to the trainers) and we needed to get maximum results in only 30 days. By choosing the exercises that gave him the most results in the least amount of time, he was able to impress his clients (and get more clients) thanks to his TT fat loss.
7) Turbulence Training Advanced Fusion Fat Loss 4-Week Program
(Retail Value = $24.99)
The most challenging TT workout to date. This 4-week program combines advanced athletic moves with dumbbell exercises AND bodyweight exercises into one of the most intense bodysculpting workouts I've ever designed. Once you are finished with all of the Turbulence Training workouts, use this workout to build the body of your dreams in as little time as possible.
||WOMEN: Click here to discover the truth about cardio for fat loss, and why the two components of short, burst exercise workouts have been scientifically proven to better for fat loss and losing your belly fat.
MEN: Click here to learn about the short workouts you can do to build muscle and burn fat at the same time, all while getting in and out of the gym in under 45 minutes only 3 times per week, so that you can get on to more important things in your life.